Friday, December 11, 2009

04 - 01/12/09 - Sports Development / Student Coaching

Lecture – 01/12/2009, 09:00 – 10:30, MB A.24, (AT, LG), all SPOCO students
Lecture – 01/12/20909, 11:00 - 12:30, SH, (AT, MT), all SPOCO students
What Went Well?
100% attendance maintained
The Sports Dev barriers brainstorm with Tom and Samantha
I’ve got the small game basketball session to coach with Steve
Look up basketball rules on line (inc. half court rules).

What might I do differently?

What did I learn?
Group of 6 was Me, Mitch (Aherne), Matt (Harding?), Steve (O’Connor?), Dave Brown, + Chris (Hughes?)

Our small game to coach is based on basketball 2 on 2
We got positive feedback on that point – game specific – last week

Steve the Golfer from Banbury (Bloxham actually) is my coaching buddy

Just need to prep the game for next week.
What still puzzles me?

No comments:

Post a Comment