The Cardiovascular System
Lectures - Date, Time, Location, (Tutor), Students
Lecture – 6/10/2009, 13:00 – 14:30, EA.C05, (AT), all students
Lab Session – 6/10/09, 15:00 - 15:30, Sports Lab, (GR), Group 2 - 15 in group
What Went Well?
I got there; my attendance is still 100%
The preparation helped
What might I do differently?
I might volunteer to take part in the lab exercise
What did I learn?
I learned a lot about the heart.
I have drawn a mind map of the CV System using mind42 to help with my knowledge. It looks like a helpful tool.
The Lab has 5 heart rate monitors which they loan out.
Before attending the lecture, I found Sewell’s chapter to be quite a hard read. I switched to Wilmore and found that a little easier. I did not manage to read the whole chapter but I definitely found the reading beneficial.
The books are a lot deeper than the lectures at this stage
I needed a lot of research to complete the directed task
I met in the Library with Chris and that helped
What still puzzles me?
What are acceptable levels of collaboration (study groups)?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment