Aerobic Conditioning Session
Lectures - Date, Time, Location, (Tutor), Students
Practical – 11/12/2009, 09:00 – 10:30, (GR) all Sports Coaching Students
Drop in – Monday, 13:00 – 15:00, EA A10 (AT),
Tuesday 10:00 – 12:00 EA A10 (MT, CW)
What Went Well?
100% attendance maintained
I proved my fitness
2 Laps College, second slightly higher intensity than the first
2 laps rugby pitch fairly quick – then after 3 minutes recovery 1 fast lap
after recovery 2 sprints - Width of rugby field with a walk back plus 1 min rec
What might I do differently?
What did I learn?
The session was based on training for a 10K race
60% - 80% effort in training
0 -2 speed work sessions per week depending on level of basic fitness
Taper down maybe around 50% before a race
What still puzzles me?
With regard to AU clubs – how do I get 12 signatures?
(1) Me, (2) Tom Cooling, (3) Amy Wrightson, (4) Chloe Backshall (Colwyn Bay),
(5) Melanie Stevenson (Cardiff), (6) Nicki Cornock (Swansea), (7) Vincent Jones,
(8) Dean Mason
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment